Friday, October 30, 2009

Living in a Condo - Water Pump in Cluster 8

On our way to our unit, my wife and passed by the main staircase in Cluster 8. Under the staircase, water pumps are located. Even before we reached the Cluster 8's main entrance (where the staircase is located), we were hearing a loud, weird sound of grinding metals. It turned out to be water pump, most probably filling out the building's water tanks.

Yesterday or the day before, I also heard the same sound. I thought it was the generator of the compound. Now I know where the sound is coming from.

While passing by where the water pump is, Tin and I imagined if we were staying on the nearby units - I can't imagine listening to that annoying sound after coming from work.

I think the pump is damaged by Pepeng since this the first time I heard the pump make that sound.

No comments: