Friday, October 02, 2009

Caitlin in Santa Cruz Church

Last September 21, I went to visit Tito Arnel in the Sta. Cruz Parish. I brought Kristine and Caitlin with me. Caitlin behaved accordingly. Afterwards, Tito Arnel treated us for snacks in the nearby Chowking fastfood.

As much as possible, any activites in the church, I want to take my family with me. This starts Caitlin's exposure to the Catholic church, at the same time, it's also a family affair even though I am the one who has the main business.

Here are some pictures:

Figure 1. Caitlin is enjoying her own chair, while Tito Arnel (not included on the picture) and myself are having a discussion.


Figure 2. Caitlin waves her hand to me while I am trying to take the picture.


Figure 3. Enjoying the trip to Sta. Cruz Parish.


Figure 4. From the eyes of a child.

Figure 5. Caitlin is curious what's happening outside the fastfood. She doesn't see that much activities in our compound.

No comments: