Monday, October 12, 2009

Leah's Graduation

I am at the 2nd floor of the PICC's Plenary Hall looking down at the school officials. I am also listening to this particular speaker (she's a commissioner, but not sure where). She's harping about the important document (diploma) that their getting after years in college; she also mentioned about the effective learnings that the graduates earned in college. (Unfortunately, I have a different perspective, but it's another story for another time).


I did like what the speaker said - be the best you can be. This is what I always advise my sister.

I am just glad that my sister has hurdled through college. She's very pretty with her dress (unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her yet). I am sure she's starving now (we were here since 1130am), unlike myself and my mom who dropped by Jollibee to have lunch; Nanay also had to buy a new pair of sandals since her original pair cut through her skin.

This is the second time I've been here. The first time - it was my graduation 11 years ago.

No comments: