Friday, April 14, 2006

Yesterday, I brought my fiancee with me to check the site of the newly built condo building. The sales rep showed me the model units. It looked nice, of course the interior would cost you another quarter of a million just to have the looks you want.

The place is in Pasig, westbank side of the river if I am not mistaken. The neighbours are class d or less, but the units are cheap. So cheap that I am waiting for somebody to back out from the previous deal. I reserved for a 40sqm flat, the unit cost is almost a mil. The turn over is next year. But I am not yet sure if I can get the unit I want. Hopefully I will.The place is also nearby the office and the malls. So it's pretty convenient. There are several schools nearby, but if I like it for my kids would be another matter.

At least I have an agreement with my fiancee that the amortization will be taken from the wedding budget. As long as nobody gets sick, I should be able to afford it.Let's see after a month if I get that unit.

Let's see how it goes. I got burned once already.

No comments: