Monday, April 17, 2006

Buying a house...

I just paid for the reservation of the condo unit in Pasig. The turnover schedule is around late Q2 according to the sales person. This is okay, at least we will have around 7 months to prepare everything.

I am still worried because 2x already that I lost money when planning to buy a house. Hopefully, I get it right this time.

The model is 1-bedroom unit, but there's enough space in the ground floor for a small room. For the meantime, we are making it our study room until the (future) kid grows and needs his own room. The maid will stay in the living room, definitely. This means no living-in visitors for us for the next 5-8 years or so, until we get to afford to buy a bigger house.

There's also a possibility for us to transfer to bigger unit, 2-bedroom, 50-sqm unit. It's 400k more expensive (for now). We saw the model unit for this type, we didn't like it. Aside from having a bigger area, we find it very flat. The 2 rooms are beside the dining area and the living room.

Honestly, I don't have any plans beyond the wedding. And buying a house just came up when my fiancee and I were planning the wedding. I didn't even save any for the house. For some reason, the pieces simply fall into its proper places.

Until when, I don't know. If only I could consult the mahiwagang krystal ni Nostradamus.

Too much uncertainties.... And I like it! Of course, I am not sure if my fiancee likes it this way. We'll soon find out...

No comments: