Friday, December 18, 2009

No Nanny Today

Caitlin's nanny didn't show up today as scheduled. My sister took care of her in the morning and afternoon, and I was in-charge in the evening. She didn't put any resistance (yes, that's the most appropriate word) when I asked her to take a bath. She readily went with me to the bathroom. Since I am not that familiar with my kid's stuff, I couldn't find the shampoo and the soap - Pantene and SafeGuard seems to work. I just hope that Caitlin has no rashes tomorrow.

But it seems that my daughter is ready for eventualities like this. Here are some pictures taken, she's trying to have a soup by herself. She's sitting on the plastic chair that her lola bought her during our first day in Bibincahan.


I am anticipating tonight she's going to bed late since her nap lasted almost 4 hours today. Oh well, at least my mom is here to help me out.

No comments: