Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sierra Isobel Años Ordoña - New Member of the Laurio Clan

Today I am in Fairview visiting the new member of the Laurio clan.

She's taller and way bigger than KT! Definitely mana sa ama! Si Peps tatay na tatay na!

Bing was beside the crib when I arrived. The Haber kids are in Circle, with Lea and Manay Titin; the Haber couple are in SM as of this writing.

I was supposed to bring KT with me but we realized she has colds (later on I found out that Ading or Sudi have colds according to Lalaw), and decided against bringing her to Fairview. Later on Tin told me that KT turned off the TV, pulled the plug and rolled in the floor and started to cry (while I was taking the car out of the parking lot). Naluuy man ako...

Lunchtime! Nagluto si Lalaw ng pansit!

No comments: