Sunday, February 22, 2009

Play House Anyone?

Yesterday, we celebrated Lola's 97th birthday. While everyone was preparing for the big day, Manay Cuttie showed me her kids play house.

If I got the measurement right, the area is almost the same as our living room and kitchen combined! I told Kristine that Caitlin should have this in her itinerary when visiting Sorsogon.

When Manay Cuttie showed it to me, I thought it was a full blown house. This one seems bigger than a GK-built houses. The place is full of toys for the kids. According to her, kids love it; but it's difficult for parents to ask their kids to go home.

The picture on the left is the bedroom, but it also serves like an attic. I think 5 kids (not older than 10 yo) could fit in there. You can see some stuff toys on the bed corner. While taking this picture, I realized that I am quite heavy and the 2nd floor might collapes (my pamangkin, Jarra, and 2 of her friends may not be heavier than 40lbs each). Surprisingly, the flooring never made a sound screaming for me to get out of the place.



Oh, and it has its own AC unit!

And here's the kitchen and the living room of the house. I didn't check the plastic box on the corner, but I assume it's one of those portable cooking stoves that you can buy in the hardware store in Manila. I didn't test the faucet, but knowing my cousins, I am sure it's working. This is really something for the kids to enjoy.

It might sound weird, but you can use this to train your kids on the house chores without breaking those expensive plates and glasses.

Well, what are you waiting for! Come and visit the Cubias Family's Play House! Located in Macabog, Sorsogon.

Hey Manay Cuttie and Manoy Joey, it's a heck of a play house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a great place!!! i wish my niece maka and nephew coi-coi could go and play there--- SGF