Sunday, May 16, 2010

Kitchen Training


Due to the mess after the kitchen cabinet almost collapsed, I decided to inventory all the stuff that we have, including those inside the ref.

I focused my attention (yup, my OC side is on the override) on the onions and garlic. I asked Manilyn to take the peel off the bulbs and put the cloves on separate container. Then, Caitlin passed by - a good opportunity to expose her to household activities.

She never complained and immediately sat down on the floor. I am still amazed how she takes instructions.

The container in the foreground with fewer cloves is hers. It was her own initiative to put the gloves there, though I asked her to put it on the other container (almost full with garlic gloves just infront of her).

I really want her to grow up like her mom who knows the stuff in the kitchen (I consider myself a late bloomer in this competency).

Here she is trying to separate the cloves....


No comments: