Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cebu Day Trip

I have a business meeting in a couple of hours, and I am at Bo's Coffee shop at the Asiatown IT center in Cebu. We landed right before 6am and went through the airport without a hitch. Except for the fact that neither (I am with another colleague) of us brought a Cebu map.

I got a map from the info counter before we went out of the airport. Then I realized that I have a GPS apps in my mobile - it worked perfectly with very strong sat signal.

The sandwiches that Tin made me are also handy - I just ate 2 pieces.

I met a couple of familiar faces, though they never recognized me - they are docs from UDMC, seniors of Tin. There's a OB-GYN event this week just 1 block away from our afternoon event.

Another good thing - Visibility works!

Before I left home, I missed Tin and KT terribly even though I will be back later tonight (last trip out of the island).

No comments: