Sunday, April 19, 2009

Guilt Feeling

Last Sunday, I brought Caitlin to UP as originally planned this morning.

Before that, I went to the office with my wife (who took a cab to UDMC) and I worked on some stuff that I needed this week. I wanted to stay until the evening, but I felt guilty to do away with the original plan. But it took me 30min or so to finalize my decision.

I am just relieved that I did what I originally planned. Caitlin and I played football until it rained. I also carried her on my shoulders, which I normally do (I prefer this than carrying her on my arm).

Running up and down the mound near the College of Music, kicking the ball as she shouted with glee, easily worn her out. I was also got tired easily, shooting pictures of her. Then we walked to the football ground, she stayed with her nanny's arms; sometimes I would take her on my shoulders.

After seeing a group of soccer players, she was looking for her soccer ball. She started playing on the field, but every time a ball would get near us from a female soccer team (who was waiting for their turn to play on the field), she wanted to play with the bigger ball.

Finally, we went to church to attend mass.

This is one of those priceless moments. Regardless of the stress in the office, this one surely overcomes it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats right bes! make time for your family... work wont be there for you if you get old and sick! --- gail