Saturday, March 15, 2008

New phase in my life

In a few weeks we will be ready to move to our new home - a condo unit in Cainta, Rizal. I have my anxiety about moving in; it's only 1.5 years since I moved in to Tin's pad; and now we are moving to a place that we haven't been yet until we first visited the site.

It was an experience having to leave in a condo unit. Most of the time, I am seeing concrete walls, smaller rooms, security process that you don't decide on but the building admin, monthly dues that are supposed to be used to maintain the compound. Even the color of the curtain should comply to their policies.

While the admin guy was discussing this with me, I wanted to scream to him, 'WHAT ABOUT ME???!! DO I GET TO DECIDE FOR MYSELF REGARDING MY UNIT???!!!'

Oh I had to give a bond during renovation. So I asked the admin guy wheb I can get it back. And he said it's after a month job is finished. So I asked him, 'who takes care of the interest?' he told me that he's assuming it goes to the association. And that's the time he reminded me to pay my monthly dues. And I even haven't transferred yet!

The truth is Tin and I did an impulsive buying. When we saw the model unit, we fell in love. I realized how expensive the romance was. But I had to decide if I am going to let my family stay in this place. Andi will be.

It does give me a peculiar feeling that I have to adjust to the place, the policies, new expenses, neighbors, etc..

I still strongly feel that I should be financially capable in transferring to a bigger house and lot in the next 8 years or so...

The poolside has a good view though..

No comments: