Sunday, December 30, 2007

She can be a F1 driver...




A friend of mine, Benedict, donated his kids' stroller. I readily accepted. I got it several weeks before we travelled to Bicol. After taking it home, I didn't know where to store it. At the same time, I wasn't sure if KT is ready to take the new challenge (her body was still fragile then).

One day, Tin was around so I decided to ask her to take KT out of the house and try the stroller at the same time. So we put KT on the stroller without a fuzz. Then I pushed the stroller with the matching sound of a car engine. Initially, I pushed the stroller slowly; then I decided to push it a little bit faster just to check if the kid will react. She didn't.. She actually smiled.

Tin was on the stroller's side checking if KT was still okay. Because of my weight, I got tired easily and took it slowly. And I stopped pushing it - KT cried. So as not to move farther, I just pushed the stroller a bit faster in a circular motion - she actually stopped complaining.

A race car driver in the making!

PS. She fells asleep in the car when we take a long drive to Sun Valley.

No comments: